Guidance on international programmes

British House forms part of a group of international language schools called Eurocentres. Due to this link, British House students can learn English in any part of the world, for example the United Kingdom, Australia or Canada.

Eurocentres are language schools located all around the world, and each centre must comply with a quality control programme. These centers offer a quality language learning experience linked with the added bonus of getting to know the people and culture of your chosen country.